Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some Inspirational Speeches...

So I may have stayed up until 3AM last night watching The 10 Most Viewed Commencement Speeches in the History of YouTube which proved beyond inspiring and motivating, something I definitely needed going in to this summer. It provided the pick me up I needed to charge ahead and make a huge impact at work this summer and in my personal life as I prepare to take the GRE in August and make the decision of I do next; grad school or otherwise.

I recommend 3 out of the 10 that I found most inspiring/enjoyable. All 3 speakers were highly engaging and great story tellers:
Meryl Streep, Barnard Commencement Speaker 2010, Columbia University
Lisa Kudrow's address to the graduating class of 2010 at Vassar
And Oprah's 2008 Stanford Commencement Address 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment